Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Favorites!

September Favorites

Happy October, beautifuls!  I figured that I should reflect on my favorite beauty items that I have been loving during the month of October.  We have finally entered the fall season, and I love fall makeup and fashion.  This is probably my favorite season when it comes to beauty and style choices.  Also, living in San Francisco always gives me the excuse to stick to my fall wardrobe.  When wearing my Fall wardrobe, I can usually go with fall makeup colors as well.

Let's begin!

Revlon's "Mauve it Over"

This is one of my absolute favorite lipsticks of all time.  It is a "my lips but better" kind of shade.  It is also a matte shade from the Revlon lipstick line.  It is a neutral/everyday shade and I do not think I will ever get sick of it!


Benefit's "Sugarbomb" ultra plush gloss is beyond amazing.  I find this gloss to be the best gloss out of Benefit's line.  I actually like pairing this gloss up with Revlon's "Mauve it Over".  My lips look like perfection with the pair and I will recommend this shade to anybody!


THIS MASCARA IS AMAZING. I also feel as if it is underrated.  Loreal's "Voluminous Million Lashes" is a fabulous mascara from the drugstore.  It makes my lashes look so full and I found that I had absolutely no clumps.  This is my new favorite pick, I find it better than many mascaras such as Benefit's "They're Real" mascara. I am in love!


I am obsessed with all of Benefit Cosmetics' "Rockateur" (their newest Box O' Powder).  I am obsessed with all of Benefit's box o' powders and I make it a point to buy every single one.  I love each shade and I love their staying power.  Rockateur gives my cheeks the perfect rosegold glow.  I am very happy with this purchase, and have been trying it out on my friends.  It honestly looks good on every skin tone.


Mac's Captive is one of the best lipsticks in their collection of shades.  It is a berry shade that can be built up to look edgy and dramatic or applied lightly to give the lips a berry stained look.  It works well on may skin tones, and the fact that it is a build-able color is always a nice factor for me when it comes to lipsticks.  It is one of my go-to lipsticks.
Benefit's Dallas is one of the BEST box o' powders of the whole company's makeup line.  In fact, it is one of their greatest products of all time.  I know so many people that own this particular shade, I have re-purchased this shade, and it never gets old.  It gives me cheeks the perfect glow.  This is a holy grail item for not just me, but many girls.  If there is any blush for you to invest in, it is this one!

Another one of Benefit's greatest products from their entire line.  Hoola.  It is one of the best bronzers you can every get your hands on.  It is the perfect bronzer shade, it is matte, and it blends so well into the skin.  I not only use this on myself, but friends and whomever's makeup I am currently applying.  You cannot go wrong with this product, if is a bronzer "must have".  If you purchase this product, you will not be disappointed, and it will become a holy grail item to you.


This has been my favorite hair product for months!  It detangles my hair, keeps it shiny, keeps it soft, and keeps it looking its best.  I can go a couple weeks longer before having to get a trim when using this product.  I also own the bigger bottle. I received it as a gift last year, and I just hit the halfway mark.  It is one of the greatest investments for your hair.

The Lorac Pro Palette is one of the best shadow palettes you could ever own.  It has both matte and satin finish shades, the color selection can go from day to night.  You can create the perfect smokey eye, as well as an every day look.  This palette holds sixteen beautiful shades, you cannot go wrong with it!  I use this every day!

The Macadamia products are a big hit in the beauty world.  All of my favorite beauty gurus own this product.  This is a new product that I recently purchased, and I am already in love with it.  It keeps my hair looks fresh and healthy, and my hair is ultra smooth after one use.  Your locks are gonna feel so good after trying out this nice deep conditioning product.


Titanium plate straighteners are said to be better for you hair.  Using a straightener daily can take a toll on you hair, and so investing in a good straightener for your hair can change your life! Your hair will thank you..and you'll thank yourself in the long run.  This Babyliss Nano Titanium straightener is somewhat expensive, but it is such an amazing hair tool.  It straightens my hair and it my hair will remain straightened for the rest of the day.  I do regret purchasing this on a whim one bit.  Your hair literally looks like you walked out of a hair salon after using it.




Last, but not least! My Aromatherapy Stress Relief Sugar Scrub.  It makes my body extremely soft as well clearing my senses and relaxing me.  I suggest steaming up your shower, stepping in, and inhaling deeply as you scrub down your body.  I also suggest to use this product during a night time shower, you will sleep like a baby.  Since it is midterm season here at USF, this will be my evening pick-me-up.

There you have it, my September favorites.  Don't be surprised to see these items pop up in future monthly favorites and/or staple items posts.  They're not my "favorite" for nothing!






No comments:

Post a Comment