Friday, October 25, 2013

Bed Bath & Beyond Mini Haul!

I rarely ever shop at Bed Bath & Beyond but today I went out into the city with some friends that I live with and to my amazement, I came across their massive beauty section.  What was so wonderful about this beauty section is that it held cosmetics brands that I cannot find at my local Target, Walgreens, CVS, or Walmart.  Obviously, each of these drug stores sell select products from brands as well as select brands.  However, Bed Bath & Beyond sold brands that I never see anywhere! I have not even seen some of these brands at Ulta.

Another beautiful thing about BBB is that they sell new products.  For example, I have been searching everywhere for CoverGirl's Hunger Games collection. I even wrote a past post on the collection.  I have finally found a small collection at BBB.  

Here are the other items I purchased:
All of these products are fairly new from cosmetics lines such as Maybelline, CoverGirl, Revlon, Sally Hansen, and L'oreal.   From Maybelline, I purchased one of their new Color Elixir shades in "Caviar Couture".  From CoverGirl I purchased Hunger Games glosstini shade "Inferno".  From Revlon, I purchased one polish from the line's brand new polish collection, "Parfumerie Nail Enamels"! Here is a close up photo:
I purchased the shade "Bordeaux" because I am absolutely in love with the shade.  The product claims to have a scent when dry.  Unfortunately, I have a fresh new mani, and so I will have to test this out on my friend.

Continuing on to my purchases, from the Sally Hansen cosmetics line, I purchased two polishes from the brand new Triple Shine collection.  Also from Revlon cosmetics, I purchased one Colorburst lacquer balm and one Colorburst matte balm.  Finally, from L'oreal, I purchased the new "Voluminous Butterfly" mascara. Here is a close-up photo:

I am so thrilled about all of these new purchases and will be testing them out soon.  After I try them out, I will release a blog post on both swatches and reviews.  If you have purchased or seen any of these products, feel free to state your opinion on the products in a comment below!

Until next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment