Thursday, May 1, 2014

Milani Rose Blush & L'Oreal's Miss Manga Mascara!

Hello Beautiful!

Saddly, I have been too busy to get any posts in.  But recapping from last month's post, I had a few items on my want list.  Two of them included L'Oreal's Miss Manga Mascara and Milani's limited edition rose blush!


I cannot express how excited I was to use these!  I could not find the Milani blushes anywhere and I received this mascara right before it was released in the U.S.  It's quite nice getting to try something out before its official release.

The Milani blush is huge and I'm very obsessed with the fact that it is shaped into a rose.  The shade is actually called "Tea Rose" and it's a very pigmented, matte, deep pink mauve.  You do not need a generous hand for this blush.  A little goes a very long way.  It's honestly more pigmented than a lot of high end blushes.  If you can get your pretty little hands on any of these blushes, the buy is very much worth it!

As for the mascara, the first time I ever watched a review on it was on I COVET THEE's channel.  She explained how much she loved the mascara and I was so upset that it was not yet in the U.S.  I talked about it so much for a month, so just picture how elated I was to see this in my "Easter Basket" (Oh yes, Mom and Dad like to keep my childhood alive.)  

This mascara was well worth the wait.  I highly recommend everyone to pick up a tube. My eyelashes are a pain and I can use this mascara by itself to lengthen and add volume to my lashes.  The wand is very bendy?  That's the best word that I can come up with.  I love this mascara so much that it replaces my Too Faced's "Better Than Sex" mascara. Hands down, it is one of the best drugstore mascaras out there.  The quality goes beyond the price and I want to buy another one just because I love it so much.

So keep an eye out for that beauty find, beauties.  It's well-worth your while and I'm very excited to say that it has made its arrival into the U.S.

Happy Cosmetics Shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment