Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Beauty Wish List!

Hey Beautiful!

I've had my eye on a lot of products and brands that I want to try! So why not share what I'm coveting to my lovely followers? Perhaps I'll be a bad influence to you and peak your interest in some pretty things. (I'm really good at this!)

I've been re-watching some Michelle Phan videos and agh! I want everything! There are three products that I'm loving from her line.

1. Waterliner in "Black Night" Take a look!
2. Lip Gallery creamy color matte lipstick in Just Fab
3. Color Facets sparkling shadow top coats in Gold Divine

Michelle's products look fantastic! It's really unfortunate that I have not tried any of them out.  Luckily, I have these three products in mind for the near future! (My sister's senior ball. I could totally use these on her!)

The next two products are either limited edition or not available in the United States.
1. Milani Rose Blush in Tea Rose

Currently these are my most coveted makeup items.  What are yours?

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment